Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Beginning


Okay...here we go.

Someone who shall remain nameless (Frank Ventura of NYU's CAP21) told me that I should start a blog to document my time in Los Angeles, where I will be performing in the West Coast Premiere of "The History Boys."

Rehearsals start on October 5th. I wish they started tomorrow.

I don't know if I am any good at blogging...so this is also an experiment to see how efficiently I can keep this up. I want to have a detailed memory of this whole experience and I also want to share this journey with those who are interested.

If you know someone who would be interested in reading this blog, let them know. Or as they say in "The History Boys,"

"Pass it on."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will so be reading. Not just to see how you're doing, but in an attempt to be bi-coastal by proxy. :)