Monday, November 19, 2007

The Cover of "FRONTIERS" Magazine!


Hello History Boys and Girls!

The run is going just great!

We are getting great word of mouth and shows are selling like hot cakes! Get them while they are hot!

In other news, Peter Paige, Seth Numrich, and Alex Brightman (myself) made the cover of FRONTIERS MAGAZINE!

To see two more pictures of these handsome boys (if I do say so myself), go to the website below!

http://www.frontierspublishing.com/mag/index.php?o=art&article=1815

Enjoy!

"History isn't such a frolic for women. Why should it be? They rarely get around the conference table!"

-Mrs. Lintott

2 comments:

JACK said...

Alex

Where's the link?

Jack

Benjamin Platt said...

Dear Alex,

Hi my name is Ben and I came to your show on SUnday night. I am a gay Jewish teenager (much like posner) and I just wanted to let you know that your performance really really inspired and moved me. I tried to meet you afterwards (you may remember my friend screaming "you rock" out the car window) but my window wouldn't come down, lol, i no sux. Anyway I really wanted to tell you how much you have inspired me and this was the only way i could find that might get to you. I hope I am lucky enough to meet you someday (no that you will use it, just thought I'd tell you my email is platt.ben.11@hwstudents.com)

Thanks so much
Ben