Wednesday, November 7, 2007

PREVIEWS!!!!


It is now a couple minutes after midnight...which means THE HISTORY BOYS has its first audience TONIGHT!

We have been in the theatre for a good week or so now and we are starving for an audience. We can't wait to see how the show is going to work with an audience to bounce it off of.

I am nervous and scared...but mostly just ANXIOUS AND EXCITED!

Please come and check out the show if you are in the area! From what I have seen and from what I know about the talent of the cast, it is sure to be a hit!

Below are some pictures of THE BOYS hanging out backstage and in the dressing rooms!

Enjoy!

"About suffering, they were never wrong, the old masters. How it takes place while someone is eating or opening a window."

-Timms quoting Auden





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex (and all),

Congratulations on a successful opening night! I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's performance, and your portrayal of Posner especially. Your interpretation and commitment to the final scene was exceptional. Truly. I sat in the second row, so I felt as though I was practically there in the moment with you. Powerful.
Thank you for such an enjoyable evening. I hope you and your fellow cast mates are pleased and wish you all a very successful and enjoyable run.

Best wishes...