Wednesday, November 21, 2007

OPENING NIGHT PICTURES!!!

Hello Everybody!!!

As promised, here are some OPENING NIGHT photos!

Enjoy!


Me with Zachary Quinto (Sylar from HEROES!) and TR Knight (Dr. George O'Malley from Greys Anatomy)


The HISTORY BOYS before the big show!


Talking with TR


Me and Seth (who plays Dakin)


Me and Seth talking with Matthew Rhys (from BROTHERS AND SISTERS on ABC)


Me and Charlotte (who plays Mrs. Lintott) with Mr. Tim Curry!


Talking with Mr. Zach Quinto about his upcoming role in the new STAR TREK film (He plays Young Spock!)


PHOTOS BY RYAN MILLER, CAPTURE IMAGING

4 comments:

DW said...

Alex! This is fantastic - we are so thrilled for you.
I'm going to try my best to come down and see it the last weekend.

Break a leg! I'm proud of you dude.

DOUG

Gus said...

Hey there

So did you find your car in the parking lot? We finally did. Wish I could have made the after-party, however we had to get a friend at LAX. Great performance!!!

TeeJay said...

These are wonderful. I'd love to upload the one with Sean Marquette to our website gallery (www.chris-marquette.com) as we have photos of Sean up there too in addition to photos of Chris. Could you drop me a quick e-mail (teejay@chris-marquette.com) to let me know if we're allowed to? That would be fantastic.

Seeing how I live in Germany, I won't be able to see the play, but I hope it's going great. Sure sounds like it. I'd love to be able to see it myself!

-TeeJay

Mr. Fairweather said...

DUDE! I'm so jealous. You got to meet pretty much every "gay" guy actor that I want to meet.

*dies*
I wish I could have been there.