Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Great Day Off!








Usually, I am so bored on my days off, I resort to watching CSI: marathons on Spike TV until I fall asleep. Exciting right?

But yesterday was different. This day off was special. Why you ask? Because my dad was in town!
He came down to LA to meet up with his two brothers, Rich and Jerry, so they could surprise my grandma (their mother). They decided to come and pick me up as an added surprise for her.



The day was so much fun. We had a great lunch at Brent's Deli, Uncle Rich tried to learn my Yorkshire dialect, I got to see all of my cousins who I love so much, and Grandma was thrilled to see all of us. It was a very successful day.



We only have 2 weeks until we open this show to the public. Seeing my Dad was just the boost I needed to get me through the next 14 days.



To my family who is following the blog, I love you all so much. Thank you for reading and supporting.

I will wrap this blog entry with a quote from my cousin Mike, who is the most hysterical up and coming stand-up comedian on the planet.

"Jell-O...it's twelve different colors that all taste the same. And yet, restaurants will always serve it to you in a crystal goblet, while the Carrot Cake, the best of all vegetable-based cakes, gets a styrofoam plate and Saran Wrap." -Mike Brightman

No comments: