Monday, October 29, 2007

Tech Week is on the Rise!


Hello all!

I just wanted to drop in a post because I haven't done one in a little while. It is my day off today and I have a whole lot of nothing to do.

We have just begun running the show in it's entirety...all 2hr 45min of it! It is an exhausting show, both mentally and physically and we are starting to add elements of scene change music tracks and all of that technical stuff.

Which brings us steps closer to the looming TECH WEEK! For those of you that know the lingo, it looks as if we are going to be doing 4 "10 out of 12s" this coming week. And then we begin previews! And for those of you that don't know, preview week goes a little something like this:

Rehearse all day...show at night...sleep....get up, and do the same thing. We do this for a week straight, at the end of which we will have a 4 show weekend. Let's just say that this is not the time to start developing a cold...or stage fright for that matter.

Anyway...as Gracie Fields once said, "Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye! Cheerio, here I go on my way!"

Until the next post, happy day off!

Always,
Alex b.

3 comments:

Ann G. said...

Alex, great blog, gives me info my son is to busy to share - and great pictures. Just who was that biting Seth's neck a few posts ago? Wish you well, and look forward to meeting you over T-Day break. Ann G

Nancy A said...

Alex--I check your blog every day---I am mother of Adam--Lockwood--he says you guys are all very talented and you sure look like you are having fun---thanks for bringing me into your world---Nancy A

Kathy.costanza@gmail.com said...

Hey, AB! Phil and I are very excited that we will get to see you in History Boys. Thanks for your help on that. The play looks terrific. I always meant to see the movie but never got to it so now I will not see it until after because the real thing is always better than the film!
See you soon and Break a leg-
Kathy