Thursday, October 4, 2007

Home Sweet (Studio) Home




I am finally here in Los Angeles!!!

After a 5 hour drive with my mom (chock full of listening to Todd Rundgren and Hall & Oates), we moved into my new home.

It is a small studio, but it is awesome! It is furnished like a hotel with all of the utensils and amenities I could ever want.

I think I'm going to love it here. I have a murphy bed (a bed which pulls out of the wall) and that's awkward in the best way.

After moving the clothes in, we went grocery shopping and stocked the fridge with the necessary items (Vitamin Water, Water, Bagels, Cream Cheese, and, of course, MICROWAVEABLE PIZZAS!

Alright...it's time to watch Survivor with my mom...and then...CSI: Crime Scene Investigation!

Take a look at some pictures I took of my new digs.

Rehearsals start tomorrow! More pictures to come tomorrow with my new History Boys Hairdoo!

"Most of the stuff poetry is about hasn't happened to us yet!"

love love love

No comments: